Beastlord Halas Newbie Quests

Kithliss

Dalayan Beginner
I am trying to do the first quest for the beastlord newbie quests in Halas. The quest concerns the collection of Leopard Cub Hides and Primalist Vylva will not accept the response of "I am seeking work." This is supposed to give a box to put the hides in I believe.

Thank you

Vylva seems to be broken at the moment. I filed a bug already (for the 4th quest), so it's in the queue i assume. Is she responding to a Hail at all (she isn't for me)?

I'd just like it known that Primalist Vylva still isn't responding to the second piece of dialogue.

Code:
[Wed Jan 11 16:27:03 2006] You say, 'Hail, Primalist Vylva'
[Wed Jan 11 16:27:03 2006] Primalist Vylva says, 'Hail, young one. I am Vylva, Primalist and head trainer of the Wildkin of Halas.' 
[Wed Jan 11 16:27:03 2006] - [Who are the Wildkin?] 
[Wed Jan 11 16:27:08 2006] You say, 'who are the wildkin'
[Wed Jan 11 16:27:08 2006] Primalist Vylva says, 'Wildkin, Beastlords, our order goes by many names. We are the caretakers and keepers of all creatures of the land, drawing our energy from the same spiritual plane as our brother-order, the Spirit Walkers. As thus, young Beastlords are often assigned to simpler tasks of preservation in the lands surrounding Halas. Should you be one seeking work among our order, I have one such task at present.' 
[Wed Jan 11 16:27:08 2006] - [I am seeking work.] 
[Wed Jan 11 16:27:12 2006] You say, 'I am seeking work'

Then nothing, no responce. I've made sure she was targetted, logged on and off, re-made the character, and even sprinted to her just after a server reset. No joy.

About a week ago, I recieved the glove pattern after giving the proper responses and completing both bracers. I hunted the rabbit pelts and sinew required for the gloves and when I zoned back into Halas all the items for the quest poofed except the combining kit. Vylva wil no longer respond to hails much less give me another pattern. I petitioned but never got a response. :?

well i was just about to post something when i saw this, i tried and it wouldn't work, and a fellow BL that was also in halas trying it failed. I know this prolly isn't the most important thing on the list to fix but it would be well appreciated, for this quest is officially broken ;(

the same problem is where it doesn't reply to "I am seeking work."

These quests are still broken. I keep hearing people talking about their MainQuest... is there where it starts for Beastlords? I still say "Who are the wildkin?" and she tells me who they are, and then i need to say "I am seeking work" and she doesn't reply to that.

Back
Top Bottom