bard heals

windows777

Dalayan Elder
I'm just about positive this has been mentions a few times.. But is there anyway we could make bard heals able to crit I have heal 1 and an eternal and I can't crit heal... This is just lame or is a bard that can crit heal just way to overpowered?

Not only should they be able to crit, they need to have Ultimate and Primal crits on their heals. Like 80% crit rate. That way any bard at any level will be worth while to play. >_>

Nothing serious about my post. I am totally trolling. :D

On a serious note, Bards are freaking awesome and I personally don't see why a crit would be a bad idea. I don't see it being 'OP'.

EDIT: I have a Bard and I love playing him.

Correct me if I am wrong....

My bard has crit on a DD song, why can't he crit on a heal? How is that OP? I am trying to keep an open mind.

Correct me if I am wrong....

My bard has crit on a DD song, why can't he crit on a heal? How is that OP? I am trying to keep an open mind.

I can test this later, but I'm pretty sure I've crit healed. (I believe your talking about the og song?)

I can test this later, but I'm pretty sure I've crit healed. (I believe your talking about the og song?)

Ummm... my bard is only level 27 or something. So, not sure about the OG song. But the low level Bellows or whatever song did double dmg (crit). I never saw a crit heal personally.

yea I got og song and the heal clicky from cita and neither will crit and my murk beads and my small iron cage wont crit heal I mean idk... No bard heals at this stage are rly worthwile or game changeing but idk.. I suppose were not supposed to heal.. But I'm pretty sure even a rouge can crit heal with a clicky... Bards song codeing can be tricky from what I've seen.. We only got our aa proc to finnally work ingame a few months ago iirc

IDK who your bard is and what charm/tomes you have, but I did some recent parsing that shows clickies are not benefiting from crit chance nearly as much as mana costing spells or procs, and 0mana bard song may suffer the same fate.

didn't melee have their ability to crit heals removed a few years back, specifically in response to items like perserverence still reaching ~15% pretty easily on a non-caster? i seem to remember thinking at the time that it seemed like an obscure thing to nerf. i may be wrong. the only other answer though is that it's a bard specific bug, or if solo's observation is true then i would suggest more went on behind the scenes (probably by accident) during the nerf i mentioned. personally, i never noticed anything, but i may be excluded from potential bug as a hardcoded healer class, or perhaps it's just hard to notice crit rate as a cleric since they already have the highest base rate by a dramatic margin

didn't melee have their ability to crit heals removed a few years back, specifically in response to items like perserverence still reaching ~15% pretty easily on a non-caster? i seem to remember thinking at the time that it seemed like an obscure thing to nerf. i may be wrong. the only other answer though is that it's a bard specific bug, or if solo's observation is true then i would suggest more went on behind the scenes (probably by accident) during the nerf i mentioned. personally, i never noticed anything, but i may be excluded from potential bug as a hardcoded healer class, or perhaps it's just hard to notice crit rate as a cleric since they already have the highest base rate by a dramatic margin
i crit my proc heals/rujik bracer/gloom shoulders on my monk, so im not sure how that works

I didn't get a chance to test the og song yet, but I didn't realize you meant any heals. Yes, heals can crit on a bard. I have gotten a number of crits from beads, cita clicky, og clicky, nightwhisper, etc

I remember something about this. I remember I used to crit my Perseverence, and Murk Beads all the time, and now its super rare (I think murk beads may have actually been coded to never crit?), but clickies in general definitely have a massively nerfed crit rate during the parsing I have done recently on Solosolki.

hmm so from what I'm hearing bards can crit heal but at a very obscure rate? I will test this when I get home and let everyone know.. Maybe I have overlooked it... Also I have an eternal charm and healing tome 1 done

should be 11% chance.. 1 in 10 at least... Well see I'll try 100 og heals and 100 murk beads and maybe the clicky heal from cita.. Results coming soon

Back
Top Bottom