Bard Exploits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainiff

Dalayan Adventurer
Ok just hit 46 and noticed bard issues~

Bard can charm a mob then said mob pet goes away break their charm then mez the mob,
after mezing the mob can then go charm another mob cast haste and dmg shield for it then duck to remove the mez on the first mob send pet in, thats all ok right ? But after the mez breaks from ducking a bard can mez himself and the agroed mob will then go straight for the pet bard can just sit there mezing himself and not be agro to the mob as long as he has a pet or it also works while being in a group as long as there is someone or something else on the agro list,while the pet has absolute agro then the bard can start casting mez on the mob to make it stop casting and then dd it and re-mez etc. Also if bard is around and anyone/everyone else in group raid etc are flagged PVP the bard can mez anyone at any life % as long as said raid mob or other mob is not casting directly on them before being hit with mez they will drop off the agro list completely or at least a HUGE drop in agro not sure if it goes to 0 on hate list or not.

Enchanters~Yup they can do the same thing but only more efficient another addition i thought of since i cannot sleep is this.
5 mages 1 chanter ~ 5 mages send in 5 pets, 5 mages cast their highest dd spell all at the same time via hotkeys such as /g Casting nuke inc in 5 seconds mez now, the enchanter can then AE mez all 5 mages and all the pets will still retain agro and mages wiped from hate list before they started, if that doesnt work then can do the mez after the landing of the spells timed the same way.

Pixie Dust Clicky from Flitterwing~ Same effect same results

These are only some examples of some class's I do not believe I need to further explain how broken the mez tactic is.

Fixing SoD 1 class at a time....... Chrux

This is your only warning Chrux. If you find something you think is an exploit, don't post it here. You know better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom