Bard changed aa

cdree

Dalayan Beginner
On the recently patch the bard aa was changed
"The Bard Singing Mastery AA has been changed. Now, this AA will reduce casting time for songs while you are using a real instrument of the song's type, i.e. Wind songs will cast faster while using a Flute if you have this AA."
Since then I have spent 9 aas getting it to rank 2 and with a drum equipped I haven't noticed any difference in casting time with chants and similarly with a wind instrument no decrease in casting time on our dd.
Has anyone actually noticed a decrease in casting time or is the aa bugged? and if it is bugged any eta on fixing it?

I was using Flute of the Fribbit while casting Denon's Requiem Finale didn't seem to do anything and Concubine's Tambourine while playing Relic: Chant of Destruction. How much was it meant to reduce cast time? I asked another 65 bard and said he didn't notice a difference either

so the casting bar still goes on for 3.5 secs just songs land earlier that may be why as was looking at caster bar when trying to see how long it took

I am also noticing very little difference when playing a song with singing mod and playing a song with instrument mod. Of course it's only at rank 1 at the moment. Question: Do items that affect all instrument types work with this AA or do you -have- to be using an instrument?

Back
Top Bottom