Barbarian Beastlord Newbie Quest

RDarken

Dalayan Beginner
I was on the third part of the quests: To craft the secondary bracer. I collected the materials and put them in the armorkit. I zoned back into Halas to purchase a solvent, but found that the door was locked. When I looked into my inventory, the Wildkin Runic Armorkit had moved to a Large Bag I had. I pulled it out, but all of the contents were gone, except for a White Rabbit Pelt, which had also moved to another bag. I destroyed the armorkit so I could just restart the entire quest (as the contents of it had already cleared itself when I logged), but Primalist Vylva will not give me another bag when I say "Is this secondary bracer the same as the other?" -- she only gives me the pattern. She also will not respond to the text from previous parts of the quest.

Not really concerned about finishing it, but I don't know what caused this.

I had a similar experience with the bag that you find in Athica to hold runetokens, it randomly went in different slots in my inventory after I zoned (even secondary while I was holding a 2 hander). It also showed up inside other bags, which deleted the contents. Eventually, I destroyed it and started using a regular bag to hold the runetokens. :eek:

I hope a GM will be bale to help you with your issue.

Thanks very much.

I just logged back in and the bag was back with its contents. I'm continuing with the quests now, but I will make sure not to keep items in it until I am ready to combine them.

Back
Top Bottom