Azzerach

Abelfaec

Dalayan Adventurer
Salah Shihab-dowleh - Pofire

http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Salah_Shihab-dowleh

Offers 4 quests:

One is a result of the "Test of Fire" which you trigger just by entering the city after killen "The Ambassador of Hakim"

The other 3 are offered directly by the Salah and involve invoking his wrath on 3 NPC;s, Baanou Sima, Sephaa Salaar Taymullah Subayb, and Malekeh Maysun Rida.

The first, Baanou Sima can be approached in 2nd city and the player is given the option to either attack her, or aid her by lying to the Salah. It appears as though this quest becomes broken here, because regardless of how the player acquires the quest item from Banou, the salah does not clear the quest.

Also, when asked to kill the Sepaa Salaar, the quest item received doesn't prompt any response from the Salah, even though he specifically dispatches you to kill the Sephaa Salaar.

In my last guild we attempted to progress through this raid zones questline, but found alot of problems arising pretty much from 2nd city onward.

As i understand it the developer in charge of this zone is pretty much done with it, but I just wanted to see if we could get some resolve to this, as it's a really cool zone, with alot of fun encounters; it's just heartbreaking to invest effort into puzzles and raid progression in this zone only to hit a glass wall you can't get beyond.

Last edited:
A Hakim Trader

This djinni offers some quests and seems tot rigger his own dialogue. If you manage to get ahold of the Soul of Mephitkalia which he asks for as proof of the imps final demise, he claims he would reward you. After both equiping the soul (ammo slot equipable) and giving the soul to him, he goes through a series of dialogue between Mephitkalia and the Trader, suggesting your soul would be upgraded, or some change would occur to the item. However nothing changes, and the soul is returned to you.

I have done Maysun and killed all 3 forms of mephitkalia, (invincible, destroyer of worlds, and original).

Back
Top Bottom