ATTENTION: New Rule

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
From now on, whenever you post about 'casual' players you have to use the word 'hatfields' to refer to casual players.

Whenever you post about 'hardcore' players you have to use the word 'mccoys' to refer to hardcore / high tier players.

EXAMPLE: 'The nerf to Thazeran's tower means that casual players in up and coming guilds now have to work twice as hard as the hardcore players in established guilds' becomes 'The nerf to Thazeran's tower means that hatfields now have to work twice as hard as the mccoys in established guilds'

This is effective immediately.

Violating this rule will result in severe repercussions of an indeterminable nature. I can't specify because of the observer effect.

This is an insult to Hatfields everywhere. Especially those donating Hatfields, who much like McCoys are dedicated to their characters but dont have the time to be Real McCoys.

This is an insult to Hatfields everywhere. Especially those donating Hatfields, who much like McCoys are dedicated to their characters but dont have the time to be Real McCoys.

Real McCoy like the 90's dance music? LOL

Call me a mixed breed because I have a little bit of Hatfield and McCoy in me.

As a member of the McCatfield clan, I am sadly ashamed that we were not recognized. Those of us who have the gear of the McCoys, but still have the mindset of the Hatfields, shall rise up in power! Our day will come! Be warned...

I have a dream.. a dream that we could all game together, with no imposed racial boundries upon us. No complaints of McCoy's, no crying of Hatfield's. A gaming utopia, where we all can get along, and kill, raid and tradeskill as we like. I dream of a better time and place. Where your preference for one of the other will not label you. A place where our young will not have to sneak around, so we will not hear of a McCatfield union, and cringe because of it.

I.. have a dream!

Back
Top Bottom