Athica is full of terrorists

Otcho

Dalayan Pious Diety
You might think athica is a pretty cool place to hang out and socialize(get diseases) but little known to the general population is the truth that athica is actually full of radical extremists intolerant of others beliefs. Or atleast your class.

icOR0.png

These bastards roam across athica around the city through hidden passageways. They then proceed to maul unsuspecting shadowknights, necromancers or dumb people who are shapeshifted/illusioned.

The normal guards are very tolerant of this behavior unlike these so called protectors. These protectors often jump from ledges to viciously assail defenseless heretics.

mXrNy.png

TL:DR

Protectors of Athica are kos to shadowknights/necros/people who althuna doesn't like?/shapeshifted/illusioned players. They also have a weird frequency to aggro you through walls/the floor. I have been attacked at least 6 times in the last week standing around athica bridge because somehow the two guarding above it decided to aggro me through the walls. They also like to ambush you by the steps by jumping off the bridge.

Its possible one day I might riposte one to death while afk and take some lame faction hits but if I were a new player and suddenly being crushed by these jerks after walking under the bridge it would be pretty shitty. Please make them docile or just remove them or something.

Last edited:
my suggestion is the detag them from athica faction that way your evil bastards can kill them as you please and only piss off althuna/pally guild faction. of course this "may" cause other issues but its a suggestion none the less!

They aren't on athica faction, and I kill them regularly out of boredom/for fun. Doesn't help with them randomly assaulting newbie SKs/Hated-by-Althuna-people through walls though.

pls dont remove them i maxd my new port suers faction on them =P and ya DATH TO ALL PLAYS

As a service to those who do get killed by the protectors, perhaps it should be the duty of anyone who they will attack to hunt the Protectors down. Thus ensuring they get what's coming to them.

Back
Top Bottom