Assisting the Centaur / Glade Faction Issue...

bradyhawke

Dalayan Beginner
NAME OF QUEST NPC = Warden Tarval
STAGE OF THE QUEST = Beginning
WHAT THE QUEST NPC SAYS WHEN HAILED = Nothing, I'm currently dubious to him.
ITEMS/NPCS INVOLVED IN THE ERROR = Glade Protectors / Glade Residents + Faction
YOUR OWN SPECULATION TO THE PROBLEM = see below...

Some specs of the character I am playing:

Level 36 High-Elf Paladin.
Currently Dubious to all residents of the Surefall Glade - None will speak with me when I hail them.
My faction with the Blackmaw Gnolls couldn't possibly get any worse.

I've been looking for a way to improve my faction with the Glade Residents / Glade Protectors, but any of the current quests that are detailed in the wiki require me to be able to speak to someone in SFG or Warden Tarval in Centaur Hills.

I also looked into doing the Stormkeeper's Vest Quest in the South Badlands zone - I'm required to speak to Ledrana Stormkeeper, but she is dubious to me as well and will not speak to me. For that quest I was required to kill Goldon Rotbringer, loot his head and give it to Ledrana. When I killed Goldon, I got + faction with the Hand of Life and - faction with the Cult of Entropy. I was curious if there should be a + faction with the Glade Protectors / Glade Residents as well?

I even tried having a human or half-elf illusion cast upon me to see if that might help with the faction (didn't work). I'm at the point where I do not know what else I can try. If there is a solution to this - meaning a way to improve faction with the Glade Protectors / Glade Residents that I am overlooking - then slap me silly and send me back in to find it. Otherwise, if these are my only options that I have, then either something is buggy or I am just not allowed as a High-Elf Paladin to complete this quest.

Thanks,

Tydarius (57 Enchanter)
Merridion (36 Paladin)

When I killed Goldon, I got + faction with the Hand of Life and - faction with the Cult of Entropy. I was curious if there should be a + faction with the Glade Protectors / Glade Residents as well?

It used to. I am pretty sure they removed it. It's been a long time but I do remember a quest involving handing foraged berries to the little halfling in the druid guild. Double check and make sure you can't talk to him either.

It used to. I am pretty sure they removed it. It's been a long time but I do remember a quest involving handing foraged berries to the little halfling in the druid guild. Double check and make sure you can't talk to him either.

Yep, I checked with every single named NPC in Surefall Glade - every one is Dubious and none will talk to me.

I tried that when I was a young wizard and he returned them. I wanna say I tried it with my lowbie ranger too and it didn't work, but I'm not positive since it's been a while.

Trying to remember, but I know when Nobart wanted to do that quest, he went to Underhill, there are evil clerics somewhere there.

So he got to slaughter a ton of gnomes (YAY!) to up his faction.

Trying to remember, but I know when Nobart wanted to do that quest, he went to Underhill, there are evil clerics somewhere there.

So he got to slaughter a ton of gnomes (YAY!) to up his faction.

Going to go and check this out - if they are there and they give + faction, I'll update the wiki!

Back
Top Bottom