Archery Quivers

Paxit

Dalayan Elder
Can we get some quivers to drop from named or archer type mobs since this tradeskill seems to be short in supply on the market ? Possibly opens the up the door to add in some more unique effects from arrows besides just bane dmg to be dev'd (ie. proc arrows, etc)

Last edited:
Make it so it doesn't take 450 clicks to make one quiver of arrows + one farmable component and people will make them.

My ranger has 250 fletching, that said I still used to buy quivers because making them was just too tedious.

Haven't been around in a while but with the client available now theres no reason to not have auto combine and make the specialty component vendor buyable.

No one actually wants to farm low level monsters and spend forever making quivers.

My ranger has 250 fletching, that said I still used to buy quivers because making them was just too tedious.

Haven't been around in a while but with the client available now theres no reason to not have auto combine and make the specialty component vendor buyable.

No one actually wants to farm low level monsters and spend forever making quivers.

bet you wanna click items from your bags too.

Back
Top Bottom