Arcane Staff Quest

Shazam

Dalayan Beginner
Im at the last part of the quest were you have to click on the crystal In Blackburrow and I spent a good amount of time trying to find and since I knew I couldn't be that off from the location (Used to be Jaggedpine) I called in some other people to see if they could see it. Well 2 of them did see it right were it was supposed to be (In the middle of the 2 Gnoll seers) and the other player couldn't see it like me, all we saw was basically the 2 gnolls facing the wall.

I posted this here in case anybody who has actually done the quest had this happen to him and if so how did they manage.

Thanks

Valcor
19 wizard

UPDATE.

I went to my brothers house and tried it with his computer and I could see it fine so I finished the quest. Sooooo I think im going to try and find out what file represents those pedestals and re downloaded and see.

Yea Strylok, atleast I know I wasn´t going crazy hehe, I spent the entire afternoon looking fo rthat thing were I knew it was lol. Well good thing it´s done.

Thanks for the link Syrie, I´m going to try that when I get hoem from work but pretty sure I have the exact expansions patched but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom