Services for...
World at War
Modern warfare 2
Modern warfare 3
Black ops 1
Black ops 2
and much more....

Check out my website at www.hackingserviceforbo2.webs.com/

The one the only Apom original Sacred band Beastlord ...... Guess i have to use my main account or i get banned on forums lol

Hack programs for shitty players for old games.

Go peddle this crap somewhere else.

Lol I love you guys.... your busting this guy's balls when...
1. You play a game that 15 years old
2. This is not a legal server
3. This is games and media

Can't figure out why everyone stopped playing on shards

Uh

1. Nobody is cheating and ruining other people's fun on shards
2. EQ is Free to Play, not sure how shards is "illegal" if nobody is profiting or taking money from elsewhere. Games have been modded forever.
3. Fuck anyone who hacks in games ever

Not to mention some of the crap he's charging for is ridiculous. "Show you glitches on most zombie maps that isn't on Youtube yet $5"

Come on, really?

Lol I love you guys.... your busting this guy's balls when...
1. You play a game that 15 years old
2. This is not a legal server
3. This is games and media

Can't figure out why everyone stopped playing on shards

We can refer to the opening poster in this thread as 'he' instead of 'fucktard spambot':

He opened his account yesterday and made one post which was a 'hack advertising' thingy post. He is not part of our community nor does he want to be part of our community, and therefor should he should have no voice here. (I believe the proof of my previous sentence is so obvious that I do not need to outline it in detail.) He is spamming up our forums for his own profit. Fuck him and his fellow spammy assholes. If you want to follow links to sites with "hack" in there web name from single posters you don't know, have at it, but don't think anyone is going to defend your stance that 'he' should post here.

Back
Top Bottom