Anyone still rping on this server?

narcaleptic3

Dalayan Beginner
hey! I played this server a long while back and decided i'm going to start playing again.... was wondering if anyone is still rping on here? if not i'd like to go ahead and start a rp guild and see if i can get something going. I am a vet at rp... play alot of nwn2 baldur's gate server if anyone knows it so could be fun if anyone is interested let me know I plan to play a grumpy little dwarf melee type I think starting back at lvl 1 thx.

hey! I played this server a long while back and decided i'm going to start playing again.... was wondering if anyone is still rping on here? if not i'd like to go ahead and start a rp guild and see if i can get something going. I am a vet at rp... play alot of nwn2 baldur's gate server if anyone knows it so could be fun if anyone is interested let me know I plan to play a grumpy little dwarf melee type I think starting back at lvl 1 thx.

you don't see it often anymore but i've heard of lots complaining about wanting more. There is no real need to start an "RP" guild. There is already a certain secret society lurking behind the scenes. All of those part of this "guild" already have means of communication to one another all at the same time. Perhaps you should read around the forums, maybe you can figure out who they are and maybe even find a way to achieve their "mark"

Most of the staff enjoys RP.

The Bearers of Truth is an in-game organization you can join that is used for roleplaying purposes, but it's a bit underutilized.

It's hard to get people to roleplay when you get flooded with "what's in it for me and can I get the reward on 8 characters if I show up" people.

Suggestion: if someone that doesn't look like a staff member initiates roleplay, join in. You never really know if it's a staff member or not.

Although, to be honest, the roleplay that Tatutao and I do tends to be.... "different"....

It usually wipes my groups.

rp rp rp

Alright, I come from playing baldur's gate server on neverwinter nights 2.. has about 150 people or so on it and the whole server is based around rp, everyone does it. So i'm going to start /oocing ingame to see if i can find anyone interested in rping on here and make a list.

What i really wanna do is make a new starter group to level from 1 and have all rp people in it, so if anyone is interested in making a new character to join this group please post here and mabye we can get it up and runing soon. I myself am going to be a grumpy old dwarf probly a rogue or paladin depending on how many people respond, and what classes they wanna be.

If anyone has ever played a rp server on nwn2 you know how hardcore rp on there is and that is what im looking to try here.

Back
Top Bottom