Anyone know any lawful or good alignment quests?

win1apollo

Dalayan Adventurer
I know Silver Crown gives Lawful and I'm on my last aug, hmmm anyone know any good quests other than anything involved with the Main Quest?

To be honest I've never tested this, but I assume that the quests were placed intelligently, so seek out quests in good aligned cities, such and athica, or lawful cities, such as newport.

Awesome, so finishing the Newport Quest helps? I only went to the third one because of that sub quest with the bribe which definitely helped lawful. Lol this should be fun.

Rathos

There is a simple one, starting on the Newport docks (forgot who gives it, look up the wiki) and who sends you retrieve something in Erudin. You are given different choices when interacting with the quest NPCs, and it gives a small boost to whatever alignment you chose to pursue.

win1apollo said:
I know Silver Crown gives Lawful and I'm on my last aug, hmmm anyone know any good quests other than anything involved with the Main Quest?

Theres also one the Voleen's Bakery (South Newport) where she asks you to retrieve some piranhas. You should be able to increase your GOOD alignment doing this.

The Newport Rings and Silver Crown quests appear to me to give a lot of Lawful points.

The "Good" points seem to come from any number of small quests where there is a choice we must make between good and evil.

Picking the option that most benefits me (such as the money option) is generally the evil choice. Picking the option that most benefits others (with the least or no benefit to me) is generally the good choice.

So, to answer your question, there are a lot of quest that adjust good/evel alignment, and many of those quests apply equaly to good or evil depending on your choice.

Back
Top Bottom