Amulet of Vale hero final battle bugged

BenGordon

BLIXT GORDON
Last night I attempted to complete this quest for an alt and the whisperling zone kept crashing when the shadow master was ~50%. Since the zone would completely crash and reset I was able to keep attempting this without any casualties or npc despawns. This happened multiple times and finally we just gave up.

In a possibly related note while trying to do the kedge lesser minion event the zone also crashed yesterday - would appreciate some advice here on whats goin on and if I should spend any time gathering people to attempt this again.

+1 on the RV#2 neck ; we tried twice monday or tuesday I'm not sure, one attempt about 50% of named 's HP ; the other at 30 something %.
Thought the info was already passed to the staff, but it's good to mention the problem.

Sorry for bumping, but I'm not sure this issue has even be considered not working as of now. Could we just get some form of stance on the matter ? It even might have been fixed but it's rather frustrating to take a force there for a heavy chance of reaching nothing.

Back
Top Bottom