Althuna Aug Quest part 2

Slayer90

Dalayan Adventurer
i got then npc drunk and gave the lockpicks and book to the rogue and done all the other parts requried in keep of mielach, iv spent about 4 hours killing elites and evokers with no emote any idea?

As I recall its not evokers and elites that gets you the emote.... (Although Wiki might say so) What does your journal tell you?

I'm having the same problem. I've been killing elites and evokers for past 2 days. The journal says to look for her remains in mielech and elites and evokers might be the key.

its def the elites and evokers..the message is really hard to see tho, have you tried messing around back by the 3 dark blue scarabs? iirc she will pop there to kill.

I did it last night, elites and evokers the first ones you see worked, the message is easy to miss, it's just one lonely line of white text between the spam.

either create a separate chat box for npc hits/cast OR emotes OR just filter that out entirely OR dont pull more than like 2 mobs. when i did it for 4 toons it took less than 15 mins each time

I created that walkthough. In order for it to be helpful you have to actually read.

"Back to Keep of Mielech kill one by one (not in swarm) elites and evokers until you get emote"

If you missed it just proceed to the next step.

I'll see if I can't make the emote more red texty, to make it stand out a bit more.

EDIT: Post 1600!

I'll see if I can't make the emote more red texty, to make it stand out a bit more.

EDIT: Post 1600!

instead of an emote can you make it so all the mobs currently attacking you stop, get mem blurred and dance that happy dance song: im too zexzy for my shirt. and then you get deathtouched on the spot

instead of an emote can you make it so all the mobs currently attacking you stop, get mem blurred and dance that happy dance song: im too zexzy for my shirt. and then you get deathtouched on the spot
Offtopic: I am seriously so happy that you are not a dev! hehe

Back
Top Bottom