Allignment with Enthann?

Veovis

Dalayan Beginner
Hi there
So I went to plane of valor to swear to Enthann and was told by the followers to go to the main temple and speak with High Priest Ritius. However I cannot seem to find him there or anywhere else I'm able to go in the zone. In the main temple I've found other named Priests, but not Ritius. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks

To actually swear to Enthann you have to go to the Island of Voices on the west side of Sea of Swords and speak with the Voice of Enthann. The High Priest in povalor for the necklace/aug quest should be outside the little temple-type building in the middle-ish of povalor A somewhere, iirc they're kinda spread around the outside of the building.

While we're on the subject of Enthann, I have another concern: I swore to Enthann a long time ago, but as a warrior, have been given very little access to "Chaotic" quests. I currently have a -5% due to being good/neutral. I've done all the Enthann quests save the last turn in for the aug, but the faction hasn't shifted at all. Should doing diety quests shift allignment toward the diety they are for? Or am I suppose to be on a continual lookout for the missing "Chaotic" quests for a warrior?

Back
Top Bottom