adios amigos

Melodico

Dalayan Elder
I have decided to depart from SoD. A new job and other prospects irl have left me with far less time than an SoD habit allows.

To the many friends encountered along the way, it was a blast! Thanks for putting up with my vent ramblings. (There once was a man named Nurgath...)

To folks who didn't like me, please accept my apologies for any ill will you may have. The last decade of SoD has seen highs and lows, and if you were a victim to my douchery, I am sincerely sorry.

Looking forward I am excited to transition towards career oriented work and starting a family. To all you young dudes in the community, I encourage you to not lose sight of long term goals.

-pazms

Well fuck you too pal!

JK, will miss ya. I'm sure you'll be on/off a bit, mostly off as you focus on RL (doing the same myself). Was a blast getting to group/raid/6man with you throughout the years. You got my cell, hit me up.

Also, Gwaine is super loving BDO, and I'm getting into it a lot more as well. As him and he might swing you a guest pass to check it out at the least. Will cya around maybe.

I mean we proved it could be done double ranger and bard. We just need to teach more cool nerds how to do it. I want to try with a wizard to see how rough it'll be. I think mana will be an issue

i gave away over 100k (all i had left) so i wouldnt come back. so far its worked!

Although I haven't seen ya in like 2 years... so long old friend.

Won't ever forget those old Prophecy days with Randj and co.

Back
Top Bottom