Adding Custom Kedge Zone to Warren

haloboycs

Dalayan Beginner
would it be cool to add Kedge Zone in Warren, i have noticed there a open path in water tunnel to dead end (there is a gate or rock there on eq live, dont remember, havent been to warren for a long time).. maybe you could add custom kedge zone in there, and maybe lvl 20~40 zone Kedge?

Another idea - Enduring Breath item, make something similar to Amulet of Grey Wastes and quested item. (for kedge zone?)

I thought of this too, when I was going through my, "THERE NEEDS TO BE ANOTHER ZONE BETWEEN THE CONTINENTS" phase. It would really be almost perfect, except I think the zone lines don't quite match, but I suppose that can be overlooked.

Enduring Breath necklaces, and 3 Charge Enduring breath sea shells drop in Siren's Grotto, so that's already solved. Lots of them too.

I never got the chance to group myself in Kedge, only went there three times for Totemic Armor Quests, but I have a feeling, it would make for some pretty fun hunting, even some raids. I guess they would share Lady of the Deep faction, or an opposing faction? Whatever, if my opinion means anything, I say yes =P

i <3 kedge on eq live while i have (worn) EB item (amulet of grey wastes) . i just liked how the zone looks.

if you ask me hows loot there.. i hate it.. except for (both) shawls drop by both mini's

hated kedge when i need someone to repeating cast EB on me, or clicking mage's EB item and ask for another one.

i made small exp into aa with my lvl 60 shaman long ago, but doesnt exp for 65 (all green except mini / phin)

so... well.. thats why i request a unlimited / worn EB items in game.

Back
Top Bottom