Add styles to level pop up box

smkymon

Dalayan Beginner
Hi, as title suggests perhaps it would be worthwhile to add a notice about styles.

Maybe for the first level to make new players aware of style list, or if we like busy work to each stance when they become available.

That is all,
Thanks!

Would be nice to have a little blurb about this at the first level styles become available, yeah.

Maybe something like at level 10:
"Everyone has the ability to assume an offensive, defensive, or balanced combat style right from level 1. At this level, Warriors gain access to Mighty Kick, and Monks, Rangers, Shadowknights, and Paladins unlock unique combat styles as they gain experience as well." With clickable links to the styles page/class wiki page?

I feel like these things get tuned up and down way too often for them to stay accurate for long. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like every time there is a major patch, I don't even recognize my /s list this game anymore.

Added entries for new styles for all classes/levels as of this morning! I also added an extra note for each MNK combat skill to remind them of SoD's skill/style synergies for that class, like /s 3 + Eagle Strike.

Let me know if you spot any irregularities.

Back
Top Bottom