Account Drive 2011: 2/09-3/15

I dunno, that IS exactly what I want to see when I'm jerking off.. a big SoD banner!

I so want to comment, but so don't want a forum ban.. Woldaff has my PM on the site that I put it up on, hitting another up this weekend (I don't spam).

Yeah some emu servers mind adverts and some dont. We have allowed people from eqclassic to advertise here so that stings a little but if your doing it somewhere like that please ask first or check out their rules.

I did check their general forum rules, and it wasn't posted in them. I was as polite in my post as possible and specifically told the Gm's to correct me if I was not allowed to post and that I meant no disrespect (they corrected me before it was allowed to post and no hard feelings were felt). Their rules for not posting other EQemu's websites was simply not stickied and it was an honest mistake. Though it does explain why no one else had previously posted there.

Now to see just how many referral's we managed to get in! I just wonder how long this is going to take Woldaff to tabulate, seems like their were a lot of them he's going to have to go through, especially with a Lucky Charm for the winner.

I need everyone who did major Adwords/Facebook ads to send me a screenshot or export of their adwords or other page showing keywords etc.

[email protected]

I have tabulated the easy stuff and am now hunting down ad click ones via referrers and filtering out iternal clicks etc. I appologize for the wait this is much more work than anticipated.

The wait just builds the anticipation.

I have a feeling this is going to be, by far, the most fame ever given out at once.

Back
Top Bottom