AA suggestions

Funny Girl

Dalayan Beginner
Hi,
I don't get a chance to play to often and when I do I mostly duo.
Now that I've reached level 65 I've been working on AA's.  I play a druid and my partner plays a beastlord.
I've put 3 in Run Speed for both and 3 in Wisdom for the me (druid).  The Beastlord got 3 in stamina for the hit points.  For Archtype I have Healing Adept 3 for the Druid and Natural Durability 3 for the Beastlord.
My question is, am I on the right track?  There is so little information on AA's.  I am hopeing that some of the more top notch druids and beastlords out there can give me advice on which AA direction we should take.
Like I said we mostly duo.  Thank you in advance.

Edit: To answer the questions.  The beastlord pet or charmed pet mostly tanks.  The beastlord is a back up melee and slows. We never kite.
And thank you for the 2 responses.  I'd appreciate any other advice.

As you said, you mostly duo. Not only that, but you have a duo that is atypical in the sense that it's not a standard meatshield/healer. Having said that, the AA's you want will probably be entirely based on your characteristic playstyle.

For instance, does the BST tank, his pet tank, or do you kite? And so on...

But as for the AA's you might want to look at, consider the higher end AA abilities. They usually have prerequisites, and sometimes they are hefty (e.g. requires healing adept level 3). I play a cleric and a wizard, and from my experience there is usually an ability or two that stand above all the rest as something that is really useful and worth persuing first. My guess is is that both your classes have a similar ability or two.

You should get paragon or mend companion (and hastened mending) for the beastlord first. If you mostly duo, go for anything on that beastlord that helps him tank: combat agility, lightning reflexes and weapon shield all come to mind. that'll take you a while to do.

KAS

Funny Girl said:
Hi,
I don't get a chance to play to often and when I do I mostly duo.
Now that I've reached level 65 I've been working on AA's. I play a druid and my partner plays a beastlord.
I've put 3 in Run Speed for both and 3 in Wisdom for the me (druid). The Beastlord got 3 in stamina for the hit points. For Archtype I have Healing Adept 3 for the Druid and Natural Durability 3 for the Beastlord.
My question is, am I on the right track? There is so little information on AA's. I am hopeing that some of the more top notch druids and beastlords out there can give me advice on which AA direction we should take.
Like I said we mostly duo. Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom