AA grind, what lvl?

Chiifin666

Dalayan Elder
I've tried to search for the past hour or so and have found very little info, just some guy complaining about being stuck at lvl57 for a bag so he was upset he couldn't have more than 20banked aa... lol...

I know it's highly controversial, but what would be the fastest way to aa grind for a warrior ?

being lvl51 grouped with 65's on an exp grind in like cita/fr ?

or

lvl up to 55, adventure band with my main and go killing

or

just get to lvl 65 then adventure band/occasionally play him until he get maxed aa?

I've tried to search for the past hour or so and have found very little info, just some guy complaining about being stuck at lvl57 for a bag so he was upset he couldn't have more than 20banked aa... lol...

I know it's highly controversial, but what would be the fastest way to aa grind for a warrior ?

being lvl51 grouped with 65's on an exp grind in like cita/fr ?

or

lvl up to 55, adventure band with my main and go killing

or

just get to lvl 65 then adventure band/occasionally play him until he get maxed aa?

The 20 AA thing sounds old. I know characters with 1000s of banked AA right now. Just an FYI.

Personally, I would get run 3 then level to 65. (Get your adept ring before leveling up past the adept.) The power increase from 51 to 65 is so much more than any AA is worth. Also, you will be able to loot gear then...

The 20 AA thing sounds old. I know characters with 1000s of banked AA right now. Just an FYI.

Personally, I would get run 3 then level to 65. (Get your adept ring before leveling up past the adept.) The power increase from 51 to 65 is so much more than any AA is worth. Also, you will be able to loot gear then...

Adept ring ? I only looked at one adept in wyvernfang coast so I'm not savvy when it comes to them.

Also, I think the 20banked aa rule is either for someone under a specific lvl because my cleric and ranger both have like 200 banked, or as you said- maybe just an old rule ? either way, at lvl51, i'd max out every aa except int/wis on the warrior lol. It's gonna happen sooner or later, so even if you can only have 20banked, once i finally got to that cap, i'd happily lvl up to the next aa bracket

Adept ring ?
This is the ring in question. It entails killing Lord Commander Ravioli, which means you cannot get it once you pass level 52.

Another Adept quest reward worth shooting for if you happen to roll a healer/hybrid alongside your WAR is the Pristine Gladewood Amulet (max 32). In fact, the amulet might be worth getting even for your WAR just for the cool clicky effect. For stacking info on Thistlecoat, see here.

This is the ring in question. It entails killing Lord Commander Ravioli, which means you cannot get it once you pass level 52.

Another Adept quest reward worth shooting for if you happen to roll a healer/hybrid alongside your WAR is the Pristine Gladewood Amulet (max 32). In fact, the amulet might be worth getting even for your WAR just for the cool clicky effect. For stacking info on Thistlecoat, see here.

Thanks! I'm not too worried about that clicky but i printed it out and will check it out, it'll be a good starter ac clicky.. That ring is pretty nice, though! That I'll have to try and get. Sounds like I'll have to post on the forums to get the force of people to take down Lord Commander Ravioli (that's so awesome of an NPC name lol)

hahaha I think I will call him ravioli from now on.

But yeah the fastest way to get AAs is to be 65 and in an xp group. Or in a group with six characters killing stuff really. I've done plenty of groups where I was farming cash in one area in a zone grouped with someone farming cash in another area. We each did our own thing but got xp for eachother's kills.

Ideal AA progression: Monk with a 65 healer tailing(in my case).
Level 51: deep split paw, yaralith basement till 10% bonus,
Level 55: lasanth, faentharc gemathians, MielB, crystal caverns spiders
Level 59 great divide harthuks
Level 61 sorcerer's labyrinth
Level 64 icewell keep
consider staying level 64 for some time as you get a exp bonus reset at 65.

Add: Dragon Necropolis trash, 62 I believe.

the aa cap is for characters under level 61 I think.

I want to say its like 3 for every level past 50 or something. So for locking at 57, that makes it 21 like he was complaining about. Don't remember when it uncaps, 61 or 65 sound good.

Back
Top Bottom