a sealed crate in mielech b - broken quest?

luciferblack

Dalayan Elder
I have the Iron Key from the champion and a Bloodstained Note from dwarven corpse, no aggro from mobs, and no invis on and try to hand them in and both get returned to me. I have not done the quest previously.

Is this quest broken?

I just turned in the key to that chest on my shaman a few days ago, so it works, for some classes anyways. I talked to the dwarf corpse, got his note, put it in bank and forgot about it for a while. Got a key a few days ago so i decided to turn it in. I got a pair of no drop chainmail leggings as the reward (destroyed them so i dont remember the name or stats).

edit: i noticed you said you got BOTH items returned from the chest, maybe that is your problem. You dont need to give the note to the chest, only the key, u just have to have spoken to the dwarf corpse/gotten his note before the chest will accept the key from you.

I turned in an iron key and got my chestplate, but sometime later i try turning in another key and it just gives it back to me. I heard it wasnt possible to do this quest twice, so i deleted my key. Is it possible to do this twice?

I tried several different things though. I tried handing both items, I tried handing just the key, I tried handing just the note. Nothing. It's a level 44 monk who was doing the quest.

Wasn't FD when trying to turn in. There were no mobs in the room at the time. My group held pulls so nobody had aggro (if that affects it), and yeah...I'm stumped...

I also tried the quest, and got nothing but a returned key when i turned it in, maybe the dwarf has no reward for leather classes? Idk but if this quest is broken, when is it likely to be fixed?

Sharious 46 beastlord

Back
Top Bottom