A Problem with Quest -Voleen's Wedding Dish-

Romulox

Dalayan Adventurer
Greetings.

MY character - Elonkhet - has recently encountered a problem with the quest in South Newport titled Voleen's Wedding Dish. After handing her the 4 Piranha as she requests, she grants a dialogue as to there I can choose an alignment boost. This occured in the Lion's Mane INN inside S. Newport.

During the time of this dialogue, I had Voleen disappear or despawn before I could answer her dialogue with the +GOOD alignment answer, due to daylight breaking. She then re-appeared in her bakery south of the Lion's Mane INN. From this point, she would no longer respond to hails from me, nor was I able to continue the dialogue.

Basically, I need to be "unflagged" so that I can complete this quest again.

My druid Jaredson now has 1% greater bonus specialization than Elonkhet, and we have quested together since we have started.

I was referred to these boards by a GM in game, to seek the help of a DEV, or someone who has access to my characters actions or flags.

I have submitted a bug report also.

NPC name: Voleen

Voleen (South Newport at (-159, -268, 4) Day - (265, -165, 3) Night).

Quest: Voleen's Wedding Dish
Turn in item: (4) Pirahna

Dialogue that no longer is available to me.

You say, 'It's fine, thank you.'
Voleen says, 'No, thank YOU, friend. With the money from this job, I will be able to pay off my debts and keep the business running. I will tell my friends among the merchants about you.'

I do thank you in advance for your time and assistance in my request. Please contact me if you need to verify any additional information.

Elonkhet (60 Enchanter) and Jaredson (60 Druid)-
Silver Level Donator.

Last edited:
Wiz....

Thanks alot my friend! You have put my mind at ease! =) I now have gained a percentile wit Jayla.

Have a wonderful day.

Elonkhet, Jaredson.

Back
Top Bottom