a crate for Gemweave Links

Freedan Kruze

Dalayan Beginner
Looking in Runnyeye level 3, I haven't found any crates, I searched the walkways for about an hour and a half also looking for a key to the citadel. Eventually I find a key but still no crates, frustrated I search the forums which leads me to this thread.

Thinkmeats says he put in three crate spawns, but I've only been able to find one, the one in the waterway.

I'm just wondering if there are still 3, and I'm just terrible at finding it or if it's actually "broken" again.

edit: I hope posting a new thread was the correct action, because the guideline says don't resurrect threads, but the example was basically "don't res for 'Me too' comments" and this post is basically a repost of the old one.

Last edited:
If you mean the normal "a Crate" thiers one at the top of the water fall, one in the mid level towards the back near the ramp going down that brings you to the pit area with the floating eyes. And lastly thiers a crate down my Snowman.. if you follow the water back thiers alittle aclove on the left side.

Back
Top Bottom