7k Hp 334 AA SK LF US Guild, Comes with t12 Shaman/Bard

Thade

DINOSAUR THADE
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a guild on my Shadowknight Jauth in tow will be my t12 shaman/bard Thade/Juff. No I will not main my shaman or bard for you, but I will gladly box them on Raids where my sk is present.

Prefer something that is US based starting no later than like 9 eastern.

Welcome back Thade. I am glad you clearly voiced that you won't main the Shaman and Bard. People with tanks and healer alts tend to not be that prepared =p All guild recruiters see is a potential new mained healer.

Guild search put on hold till my laptop gets back from RMA. Video card decided to die today, it was only two months old. RIP IN PIECES.

538.jpg

I am sure Wealwawn could be convinced to come back and play with you on Ipzard.
I don't have an alt really, and considered making something. Idk if any of those are very appealing though =*(

I am sure Wealwawn could be convinced to come back and play with you on Ipzard.
I don't have an alt really, and considered making something. Idk if any of those are very appealing though =*(

those are just what's necessary to get started pretty sure if it were to restart we would need other dudes too. Those are just the classes that are a giant pain in the ass to find especially for a low tier guild not using ringers

I'll be your bard baby. Might even level my totally-abandoned-never-got-around-to-doing-adepts 55 cleric for a Terrible Reunion tour.

I'll look into it when I get my laptop back. But not committing to anything til then especially if I can't find two more clerics and an enchanter.

Thinking on it more, I might swing an Enchanter. No commitment yet, but have been mulling it over while working tonight.

Back
Top Bottom