65 Warrior looking to slay things

I'll start working on my wizard soon, in the very likely event that no guilds need a tank. But i'm gonna keep working on this guy for now.

tank life is the hard life is why I thought I would mention it, it is a long lonely road, and more often then not better tanks gets boxed and get pushed to the side.

Step 1: Roll a Tank.
Step 2: Level to 65.
Step 3: Get frustrated looking for a guild or groups...
Step 4: Roll a Cleric or Enchanter, level to 65 - guild up immediately.
Step 5: Adventure Band your Tank to the above toon and play it...
Step 6: Bring your tank on alt nights and on every six man you can ringer...
Step 7: Continue Exping and Scooting in for loots - for a few months...
Step 8: Hope by this time nobody you are currently playing with has a better tank...
Step 9: Play your Tank.

Step 8: Hope by this time nobody you are currently playing with has a better tank...
strat leaks

This is exactly the case. Replace Cleric/Enchanter with whatever a guild needs at the time you join.

This is basically what has happened to Daffie, and this is what happens to 99% of people who start tanks on this server. I've posted about this a ton of times. I don't know the cure, but it is certainly a problem for character advancement.

As a high level character, you can't do meaningful group content if you try to group with a new tank. They are literally the only class that straight up can't do their job. Warriors are the worst of the 3 tanks, because they have no utility to bring to a group too. They just stand there and do 100 dps. (Obviously, AEs in some zones kill off new 65s too...)

The fact that theres not a single low tier guild makes it even worse. Maybe I should make one hmm.

Your fomelo confuses me.
You should start a low tier guild and name it <Ringers Welcome> or <Stepping Stone> because there isn't enough room t9+ for another guild (because lowering respawns would ruin the game, or something) so everyone would jump ship around then. I suppose if you embrace that happening you could have a pretty cool new people/alts guild that people could funnel through.

I'm well aware of the current high tier spawn situation. But I'm not to sure on tiers 5-9, shouldn't most mobs be up fairly often?

Back
Top Bottom