BlackHeart

Dalayan Adventurer
Character Name : Parlin

AC 1750+
Hitpts 5900+
Owns 500k charm
570+ AAs (Almost done)
1 codex finished, 2nd one 50% done.

This toon pretty much has the best equipment that plat can buy, but has never raided.

I'm looking for a guild that won't expect me to be online 24/7 and raid a bunch. My schedule simply does not allow me to online more than one or two evenings a week. I am online a lot during the day, but spend as much time afk as not.

I would like to raid now and then, but cannot make it a priority as I cannot be online any particular night with any consistancy. I basically play when time allows. I have raid experience, but all of it on live so IM not sure how that will convert here.

I have a virtual Cornicopia of Alts including 65 necro, 65 Beast, 65 bard, 65 druid, 65 cleric, and several other toons over 60 including 2 enchanters with KEI, a monk, mage and shaman. All of which are semi-retired or used as buff bots and/or as a boxed character when the need arises.

My necro (Parlan) is also a master Alchemist with maxed skill, and is decently equipped with over 300 AAs as well.

I don't expect to be the *Star* or main tank of any guild but I can fill in nicely when needed. Mostly I just want someone to group with when I do log on evenings and maybe even during the day if you dont mind afk periods.

Parlin is a cool guy w/ serious dedication to his toon. Take him to tier 1000 please.

edit: ETERNAL CHARM!!!! Never raided! That is seriously big.

Yeah, I buy my Rekaj from him instead of making it myself even.

He's an inspiration to any true tradeskiller.

Well Relapse has room for casuals. Our main force raids every day participation pending (We usualy raid 5 days a week) So there is bound to be a night where you'd be on and we have a spot eventualy. All of your toons are on par to raid and be usefull to us.
http://relapse1.guildlaunch.com/

Back
Top Bottom