52 adept - Ragarati

Thargg

Dalayan Beginner
Greetings everyone, I see a thread below this but it seems to have died out. Well, I have two characters (beastlord and druid) ready for the Ragarati kill. Hoping to get some people interested and kill him this weekend 8/23 or 8/24. Thank you for your time.

Going to make the first attempt at gathering the forces for the raid tonight (8/23) at 6pm Eastern time. I will start spamming to gather for the raid at about 5pm and hopefully we can all get this done tonight for the 52's who need it. If there is interest, I would also like to continue the raid force and whack a few 55 adepts when we finish Ragarati.

Last edited:
i have a 52 bard and 52 enchanter i can play for the fight as well. lets schedule it so we can get everyone in and get him dead.

51 magician here. I haven't done any of the Ring of Vengeance quests but would be happy to help with Rag if I'm available.

In general, for something like this, give me a date and time and I'll do what I can to be there. I usually check the forums each day before I log in.

Going to attempt to take him down at 7:30 PM EST or 1930 however you decide to ready it.
Message me in game : Kriba

We got him, it was a good fight despite an awkward pull. :) Many thanks to all who attended!

I'll probably be at 52 for a while to help out with others' Rag kills if needed. (I'm looking at doing the quest line myself.)

Back
Top Bottom