2nd Iksar Beastlord newbie quest

Rulermagus

Dalayan Beginner
Hey there
I've having some issues with the 2nd iksar beastlord quest from grobb
After trapping enough animals with the trapping kit (got the message even 3/2 for both gators and leeches) when I return to the Tamer he does not say anything new to hails and will not take his trapping kit back.

Thanks
Tanaki

said:
After trapping enough animals with the trapping kit (got the message even 3/2 for both gators and leeches)

Do you mean that you captured 3 of each (or at least of one)?

Yes, I captured 2 of each starting with and got the 2/2 message and then returned to the tamer with no luck from hails or returing the capturing kit. After going back to hunting I captured 1 more of each to get the 3/2 message, returned the tamer again with no luck. After that I am not able to capture any more gators or leeches with I try to cast with the capturing kit.

Thanks

Getting bug on this quest too. Erasi (my little ikky bst) went hunting alligators & leeches.. the alligators collected properly.. but the 2nd leech never showed up as 2/2.. Tried collecting some more.. but no longer counted, so tried to turn it in. Was given the box back. Currently box is sitting in my bank until something done with it.

thanx

Drakk0n said:
Getting bug on this quest too. Erasi (my little ikky bst) went hunting alligators & leeches.. the alligators collected properly.. but the 2nd leech never showed up as 2/2.. Tried collecting some more.. but no longer counted, so tried to turn it in. Was given the box back. Currently box is sitting in my bank until something done with it.

thanx

When did you do all of this?

1st or 2nd week in July? something like that... only recently got this forum account running again (otherwise would have said something sooner).

Back
Top Bottom