25 Necro LFGuild

nako

Dalayan Beginner
I'm currently a 25 Necro on WR, as the topic says. I'm looking to join a guild that has a fair number of skilled mature members. I like raiding, grouping, grinding and general fun. I played 59 Necro on EQLive for a few years. I also had 51 shaman, 44 mnk, 40 ranger, 44 SK etc on Drinal. Additionally I played another necro 1-44 on a friends account.
My two previous guilds on Live were "Malevolent Spirits" and "Divine Intervention." I have led low-med-high level raids, including planar and so on (back when 65 was cap.)
I know the necro class/strategy well and do many camps/adventuring which others tell me is a death wish. I'm not claiming to be better than any other necro.[/flame] I can do crowd control via root/STerror/undead charm. I can help pull/break spawns. I also can stand in as heal assist, depending on MA hps, of course. Typically, I play in the evenings CST, roughly ~10PM-3AM CST Mon.-Thursay and I have 3 day weekends to play with.
I would make an excellent asset to a like-minded guild and I have an open-door policy regarding assistance for others quests/goals/concerns. Keeping that thought in mind; I would very much like the opportunity to group with some various guilds. If you're interested in checking me out in chat/group, please just send me a tell, or e-mail me [email protected]. Should I not respond to your tell plz re-send as I don't ignore people.
I know some guilds have class/lvl restrictions, which I completely understand. Have a great day..

Character name: Nako Noctourne

Back
Top Bottom