2 days of looking.

Tegerin

Dalayan Beginner
Ive spent 2 days looking for Plaugewracked asp fang in EPL and WPL and still nothing. I've killed about 50 of these things with no hope. How rare is this item? its used for the necromancer thurgadin ring.

Ive spent 2 days looking for Plaugewracked asp fang in EPL and WPL and still nothing. I've killed about 50 of these things with no hope. How rare is this item? its used for the necromancer thurgadin ring.

I've seen it drop irregularly while killing asps for the epl tunnel quest, but only on the wpl asps. Just last week when we killed a train of mobs to the shadowdale zoneline, one of the asps dropped one again. The last time I did the tunnel quest for someone, the asp poison sacked seemed to drop 1 in 8, and the fang dropped once. So 50 asps should probably have given you one.

You're just getting some bad luck.

Although, I still suspect that there is code in the system that looks at your class and lowers your odds for items you need. It would explain the way that DN drops for the faction armor come about.

I suspect you refer to the drop for the neco thurg quest.

I had no luck at all in WPL with that drop, didn't see too many asps there. Only in EPL did I find an asp that drops it.

uhh I've seen that thing drop like literally 40 times.

Back
Top Bottom