2.5 Update - 10/2

Taryth

Administrator
Staff member
Many bugs fixed. Only a few big ones left, the largest being the inaccessibility of certain zones. That's a tricky one. We also still have not yet rolled 2.0 patches forward, though that's in progress.

I was hoping to open things up this weekend to some more aggressive raiding, including a "keep the loot" weekend, but I'm just not quite ready, so we'll try again the weekend of 10/10. More details will be forthcoming.

I'm going to attempt to resync data this weekend again so newer characters and loot will become available.

Great work on the bug reports, I've closed dozens over the past few weeks. We will have some special rewards for folks who have been particularly helpful over the past 2 years (!) especially, we wouldn't be able to do this without all your help.

Keep an eye out for the "keep the loot" event soon! I may run some smaller 6-man types before that as I can find people willing to test it and as I am available. If you have something specific you'd like to test, catch me in game and let's talk about it.

-t

Tears of eleal appears to be down atm. I don't get the 'zone not available message' but I've tried to login multiple toons there and it just freezes. Tried various other zones and it worked.

I upped the priority of those two zones, both are pretty processor intensive. Let me know if that helps.

Hey Taryth, if we find multiple bugs to report would you prefer one big /bug with everything or individual reports for each one? Just want to help get this going in the smoothest way possible

Working on it too, I missed something fairly major in groups when I redid them, so I'm hashing that out now. That's by far the biggest impediment right now.

Back
Top Bottom