2.5 Status - 6/25 Here with my AAs, I feel safest of all

enticing! You should have Harm Touched The Guide! :)

Just an observation, but it looks like AA Categories need updated /wink

A *lot*. We can add new ones, we can change the timers sent to the client, the cost, the type of effects they provide... pretty damn limitless.

So the CoP refund could, hypothetically, be a trial run for the end of tomes altogether?
Are the AAs that you use once then have to refill an option? That would forever solve the no reason to XP """problem""".

So the CoP refund could, hypothetically, be a trial run for the end of tomes altogether?
Are the AAs that you use once then have to refill an option? That would forever solve the no reason to XP """problem""".

I can't comment on the CoP refund; I'm not the one who made or makes those kinds of decision.

Internally to have this work though, a full refund of all **AA POINTS** will be needed to be done at this point in time. Codexes will be unaffected.

Yes, expendable AAs are an option. We can set it up so an AA once used gets reset to 0/1, and costs something like 3-5 AA. Though, to actually have something like that implemented would be up to the design team, not myself.

You might think that the pokemon music was added by Secrets to the video, but it actually is the new default music for The Dream in 2.5.

Expendable AA Idea:

Glyph of Friendship
What it does: Makes an item that when handed to an NPC increases faction

Why: A universal fix for any faction issues, player or dev created.

Examples
1. "I accidently killed so and so and now I can never do whatever"
pre-GoF: "haha, you're fucked so start a new character or quit" OR "well you can go kill greens for rare drops or something equally unappealing"
post-GoF: "just grind GoFs"
2. "I am max AA/tomes and now have no reason to play this game because I have a weird value system"
pre-GoF: "bye"
post-GoF: "only newbs don't have max faction with every single faction in the game, go grind GoFs newb"
3. "I am out of quests and still not faction X to do the next series of quests"
pre-GoF: "Did you triple check the wiki for quests that might not be on there" OR "did you do a series of quests I am going to list for you to say yes to" OR "yeah I had that problem too and couldn't fix it so now I sit in my basement carving owls out of soap instead of playing SoD"
post-GoF: "just grind GoFs"

Back
Top Bottom