2.5 Status - 11/18/13

SecretsOfThePast

Super Secret Squirrel Dev
Hey,

Just another status update. Been a long time since I posted one of these if at all so uhh here's some pretty screenshots for you all.

We got AAs working (they display as the EQLive name of the AA for now but that will be fixed!) and they are now being properly sent to the client.

This should pave the way for some tomes working as most of them use AAs as prereqs.

5IdzRzU.jpg

90DXChS.jpg

This is a (somewhat) important milestone as it allows a bunch of core systems to be implemented, as well as additional AAs down the road someday!

Also in other news I tested connecting my test server, locked of course, to the EQEmulator.org loginserver with a pre-existing account.

That was more of a personal thing that I wanted to see happen and never set in stone but it's nice to see it's possible and the tech is there!

Also in other news I tested connecting my test server, locked of course, to the EQEmulator.org loginserver with a pre-existing account.

That was more of a personal thing that I wanted to see happen and never set in stone but it's nice to see it's possible and the tech is there!

This is super cool and huge for SoD. I know when I got my personal test server to connect I did a little happy dance, I can only imagine how you felt :)

The AA part is much bigger progress wise than you would expect just reading it!

Everything being fixed is much bigger than you'd think. From groups, skills, containers, new bank, etc., it's dang near building a new client, and in some cases, it actually is.

I'm not doing the work, just pointing out huge kudos to the team that is.

Back
Top Bottom