12/17/2013

Kimmy

<font color = #0000ff>*</font> <font color = #ffff
Things that have been fixed since the last update:

Code:
-Secrets broke spell casting with one of her merges but we have repaired it.
-Netcode now has a less severe bandwidth throttle and hopefully it should make zoning faster.
-Item stats are now all correct; though the strings file is not updated as of yet cause I can't do that myself.
-Filters should work correctly; again some of the filter strings are wrong and wont be fixed till i can get taryth to update the file.
-Movement should work close to perfectly now, though more testing needs to be done.
-Previously due to the faulty movement code root spell effects would cause the npc to be rooted to the caster instead of to the ground.  While hilarious, this has been addressed.

-Previously due to the faulty movement code root spell effects would cause the npc to be rooted to the caster instead of to the ground.

I think you should call this a feature, and keep this feature implemented!

I don't, but it basically would port the mob to you instantly any time you would move. Which is an interesting effect but kind of defeats the purpose of root.

I should have the tradeskill interface working by the end of tonight as well to add to everything.

Does that mean the mob could beat you non-stop even if you ran away? Man...that sucks. Would be a great idea for a raid tho! Reverse root where some mobs work right and others reverse...and you have to risk it to make it.

Is this still a thing? I promised myself I wasn't gonna come back to SoD til the 2.5 client came out, but I was secretly hoping it was just about ready... Any word on status?

Any word on quivers being fixed? I bug reported them the other day. Doesnt summon arrows and uses the sta/endurance bar lol.

I do know on live quivers were just a bag and if you kept range ammo in them it gave haste.

yep, was messing with the alchemy container myself, for some reason the lowest invs potion would not work but the 1 that looks like a bowl worked fine, and did not give a recipe window.

Back
Top Bottom