Missing charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efficio

Dalayan Beginner
I had a Charm of Sihala on my cleric, Gottfried. I have no clue where it could be. I would appreciate it greatly if someone could track it down and get back to me via pm. Thanks.

Thanks for the tip, smartass.. But I have already petitioned, and I was told to get the attention of Woldo since "newbie" GM's can't do anything about the matter. Posting on the forums seemed like the wise decision, since I don't want to add to his spam.

You're right, I agree Nodnal. They should just give charms out to whoever claims to have lost one.

Stop shitting up my thread. Not everyone wants to compare e-peens. I was doing as I was told.

Are you new here? Developers don't concern themselves with lost items. GMs do. Quit being a fucking crybaby and a sarcastic prick and just petition.

He is doing what he was told to do (sort of, since this isnt a PM). The petition was in the queue for several times over several days. The people tending to the petitions during that time do not have the ability to check transaction logs to see where his charm was moved to (pre the last major charm changes). He was told he would need the help of an admin (ie: Woldo).

Take the insults back to chillville and let the staff tend to staff matters. Thanks.

Stay online as much as possible, keep your petition going. If able, also be in IRC. Mention there your SPECIFIC problem. If you just say, "Is a GM around?" You'll get ignored.

So the issue is that the GM trainees don't have the security clearance to help me. They've told me this. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom