The Dare Game

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
Welcome to the dare thread, wherein you may partake in a dazzling challenge of wits and skill. This is a thread wherein you, the daree, will be given a dare to complete in-game by me, the darer. The rules are as follows:

1) To play you must have an active SOD account (also known as the no zorlaft rule).
2) To receive your own unique dare, post the following phrase in this thread: "Assign me a dare" (in bold), followed by which character (name, class, level) you want the dare on. One per real life person.
3) You will be given a dare that you must complete in-game within one real week - this may be anything from item collection to visiting places to whatever - I will make something up just for you! When you have completed it, post screenshots in this thread of the character you named completing it.
4) If you complete your dare, you will be given a reward! What reward? It may be just about anything! Perhaps you'll luck out!
5) If you fail your dare, something horrible may or may not happen to you.
6) Discussion in this thread is allowed, even if you're not taking a dare. You may suggest dares to be used, but unless they're really good I probably won't use them.

This is not a joke thread, and may end up being a horrible idea, but I had it, and it's not like Chillville posters have anything better to do.

Appendix:
Screenshots is all I ask for proof of the dares, no need for a video of snowballing, etc, but if I found out afterwards that you cheated, you get banned forever.

Appendix #2:
If you happen to have a screenshot of a situation that would qualify towards completing the dare, that was taken before the dare was given, you may not use it as proof. So any screenshots finster happens to have of him feigning death in front of raid mobs before Dec 3rd are not admissable.

Current Dares (Player/Dare/Deadline)

Danku said:
Assign me a dare!

Aadla
Enchanter

We'll start off light.

Your dare is to have at least 20 different types of edible items in your inventory at once. Two of these must contain lemon.

Pharaun said:
Assign me a dare

Solefein
Bard

Your dare is kill either of the two chess playing giants in Goblinskull Mountains using nothing but snowballs. If you do any damage to the mob that is not from snowballs, including ripostes, you fail. You may bring a group (but no more), as long as everyone in the group uses nothing but snowballs.

Heals and buffs are allowed. No debuffs or other offensive spells/songs.

Appendix: Screenshots is all I ask for proof of the dares, no need for a video of snowballing, etc, but if I found out afterwards that you cheated, you get banned forever. :)

GuiardoTuneweaver said:
Assign me a dare

Gunder
Warrior

You are Ron Paul. You must quest for a suit of gold-tinted armor with the following pieces:

Helmet - Grants immunity to education.
Vambraces + Bracers x2 - Impervious to vaccine needles.
Breastplate - An unpenetrables guard against the outside world.
Greaves - Enables fleet-footedness.
Boots - Bootstraps are necessary.

You will get a bonus to your reward for each additional item you collect and screenshot that either has the word "gold" in it or looks like it may be gold.

Back
Top Bottom