UI Mod Help - Hot Button Window

Daffie

Dalayan Pious Diety
Well, the other recent UI thread in General got me looking back at my own UI again. I am pretty happy with it except the Hotbar window. I have two issues:
1. I can't seem to get graphics to appear for items with click effects in my inventory. I think this is a product of resizing the window but not knowing how to do it with items/spells. In the first screen shot below, I have the blank spaces on page 1 filled with clicky items... This is the most important problem I have because it is annoying not to be able to see what item I am clicking...
2. Honestly, this problem is not really bad, it just sort of picks at my brain. If you look at the second screen shot, the hotbar window has a funky thing with the first button when it is blank.
3. Is there any way to reposition the latency bar?

Any ideas on how to resolve the above?

Edit - I have attached my UI here: [url=http://www.stuartcreation.com/BackUp/DaffieUI.rar]Daffie's UI Files[/URL]

TargetRing.jpg

HotButtonIssue.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
i use basiclly the same stuff as you ( i threw it together myself from eq interface)
but my spell bar and buff windows are different, its probably one of those causing the XML issue. though i dont see the inventory, spellbook and map windows, any of those coul be culprit also.

you could copy the ui folder to a new one, and start removing parts one by one to force it to use the default ui for that particular part, until you find the culprit.

*edit* also my player/group window it a little different. though i like yours, i might look for it.

i use basiclly the same stuff as you ( i threw it together myself from eq interface)
but my spell bar and buff windows are different, its probably one of those causing the XML issue. though i dont see the inventory, spellbook and map windows, any of those coul be culprit also.

you could copy the ui folder to a new one, and start removing parts one by one to force it to use the default ui for that particular part, until you find the culprit.

*edit* also my player/group window it a little different. though i like yours, i might look for it.

From what I remember, it is the song window causing it. The .XML error isn't the problem as every thing functions basically fine. The problem is that click items in the hotbar window aren't showing correctly.

I posted a link to my UI, so if you want the group/player window just DL my link and find the .xml.

Resolved the problems with the inventory stuff not showing up and the first hotkey having wonky numbering. It was related to the animation tag sections for the first hotkey having x/y locations swapped, and the inventory tags for keys 2-10 having the x/y swapped.

FixedUI.jpg

i like vertical windows so i made the following changes:
* vertical actionbar
* numpad spellbar
* full inventory/bank
* slimmer buff/song window
* druid tracking window (since i don't have all the options of a ranger)

everything else is perfect. i really like the pet bar and group window and everything else in this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom