Hail, fellow noobs!

Nuncio2

Dalayan Beginner
Returning player from a million years ago.
I was a nobody in <Ruin>, when this was still WR.

Everyone knows SoD is awesome, with lots of cool content.
A lot of it, I reckon, is bypassed anymore because of things like mithril weapons, etc., being available for cheap.

As a newb, I'd like to find some other players that would like to start from level 1, ground up, and do all the cool things like adepts, etc., and the zones with old content, without twinking.

What I mean is, no mithril, dalium, etc.

Gear up with dropables, and the regular leather/chain/plate and regular weapons on the vendors, kill mobs and adepts for weapons and better armor, range and jewelry, and such. Do so with the plat drops we get in the process.

Could be a lot of fun. I'm probably looking for 5 or more people to do this with, two-boxing is fine, but not required.

We'd decide on who's rolling what once we got everyone who's in at the start. Of course, we shouldn't have to police the gear rules. You should be doing this because you want to and it's challenging and fun. Leave the twink gear at home.

Post here if this sounds at all interesting to you.

Last edited:
The intro forum has a very limited audience versus the rest of the forums. You would likely have better luck if you posted in Gen discussion or guild.

I was Nuncio in 1.3 days, but was not in a clan. Didn't play much CS then, so probably am not the same guy.

Hi Nunc, I was guilded with you in Ruin in a past life :) Have you started playing again yet? They put you in a guild automatically when you start now, called Dalaya's Beginners and it's a good place to find people to play with.

I recommend bookmarking the wiki:
http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Main_Page

And the new world map. It's changed a lot, as has the entire game. No more Nexus, mansion of portals, big main quest, etc.
http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/File:Map_Zone_links.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom