Zone Descriptions - Call for help!

Waldoff

Administrator
Staff member
With the current development of the world SoD interactive map we need descriptions of every zone in the game. To accomplish this I am opening up the chance for players to write zone descriptions for small amounts of fame (and credit on the map itself!). These descriptions need all of the following that is applicable:
  • History of the zone
  • Current lore situation of the zone
  • Current and historic occupants
  • Ties to the major factions in the game
  • Description of the geography
  • Anything else that is interesting

The descriptions must be completely in character of a historian in SoD. Here is an example that I wrote:

Newport:

After the destruction of Freeport in 53 B.F. the Human population of Dalaya had no city to call its own. As Kaezul pulled his troops back to Ikisith for reasons unknown, an independent group of soldiers and merchants amongst the surviving refugees began to form a new city on the southern edge of the Great Plains (now called The Badlands). In 40 A.F., the city was proclaimed to be “A new Freeport, for all the races” and was named Newport.

Today Newport is a thriving hub of commerce and politics. It boasts the most active port in the world and contains many of the most powerful class guilds operating in Dalaya. The merchants and soldiers who originally founded the city over time grew into the trade syndicate we now know as The Silver Crown which currently rules over the city and its surrounding area.

Over the years the Newport subterranean aqueduct system has grown tremendously as the city has taken on more and more occupants. The Newport Guard has been on high alert since rumors began springing up that less than scrupulous organizations have taken root in the labyrinthine aqueduct system under the city.

Newport connects to the Centaur Hills to its north and has passenger boats leaving from its harbor daily to Erudin and the ruins of Freeport. All passenger services out of Newport are provided as a free service courtesy of the Silver Crown.
If you wish to participate please post your description *in this thread*. We only need one description per zone so please be sure to POST THE ZONE YOUR WORKING ON BEFORE YOU WORK ON YOUR DESCRIPTION so people do not step on each others toes. Edit the thread with your full description when you are ready. You can only claim one zone at a time and zone claims will be deleted and free for other people one day after you post them.

We are looking to make this extremely professional. If you think you can participate and have the creative writing chops (and the depth of knowledge about the zone required) we would be overjoyed to include your work!

Please post any questions in this thread but be aware I will be deleting them and answering them at the bottom of this post in order to keep the thread solely descriptions.

Good luck!

Question Answers:

"Where can the information be found"

Well I suppose that is kind of the point of the exercise - there is no central place to find information like this. This is why we are creating one! Use any in game lore texts, the wiki, mobs you see there, in game dialog, forum lore posts, etc. Anything you can find thats important go ahead and use. I would rather correct bits of wrong lore in your description than have it be empty of lore altogether.

Completed/Claimed

Code:
[FONT=Courier New]
Blackburrow                       blackburrow
Cauldron of Dawn                  cauldron
Caverns of Darkness               codarkness
Centaur Hills                     centaur
Citadel of the Claw               citadel
City of Mercy                     comercy
Crystal Caverns                   crystal
Cyrtho Malath                     cmalath
Dragon Necropolis                 necropolis
Dragonhorn Keep                   dragonhorn
Dreadfang Spire                   dreadfang
[I][COLOR=Blue]Dreadlands                        dreadlands[/COLOR][/I]
Eastern Waste                     eastwastes
Eldenal's Mansion                 eldenals
Emerald Jungle                    emeraldjungle
Everchill Caverns                 everchill
Everfrost                         everfrost
Faentharc Woods                   faentharc
Fearstone Keep                    fearstone
Field of Bones                    fieldofbone
Fire Grotto                       firegrotto
Frosthorn Coast                   frosthorn
Goblin Skull Mountains            goblinskull
Gorge of the One-Eye              cycgorge
Great Divide                      greatdivide
Greenmist Jungle                  greenmist
Grobb Undercity                   undercity
Grobb                             grobb
Haegra Malath                     hmalath
Halas                             halas
Halls of Misery                   misery
[COLOR=black]Heartland Plateau                 heartland[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue][I]Heartland Undercaverns            undercaverns[/I][/COLOR]
Hidden Temple of Yaralith         yaralith
Highkeep                          highkeep
Kedge Keep                        kedge
King's Pass                       kingpass
Lair of Paw                       paw
Lake Starfall                     starfall
Mistwoods                         mistwoods
Obsidian Shard Mountains          shardmtns
Oggok                             oggok
Prison of Admyrrza                prison
Prophet's Landing                 prophets
Red Sun Mines                     sunmines
Red Sun Peaks                     sunpeaks
Remnants of Old Ikild             remnants
Rivervale                         rivervale
[I][COLOR=Blue]Ruins of First City               firstruins[/COLOR][/I]
Ruins of Kaesora                  kaesora
[I][COLOR=Blue]Ruins of Nagthilian               (Nagthilia A, B, and C)[/COLOR][/I]
Sadri Malath                      smalath
Sea of Swords                     seasword
Sepulcher of Darkness             sepulcher
Shadowdale                        shadowdale
Shrouded Isle                     shroudisle
Siren's Grotto                    sirens
Sorcerer's Labyrinth              labyrinth
Spires of Saitha                  spires
Steamfont                         steamfont
Stinger's Bog                     stingersbog
Storm Sea                         seastorm
Storm's Eye                       stormseye
Stormkeep                         stormkeep
Stronghold of Enthann             valorb
Sundered Mountains                sundermtns
Surefall Glade                    surefall
Tasinath, Land of Bliss           poair
Tears of Elael                    elaeltears
The Arena                         arena
The Bloodied Quarry               bloodquarry
The Darkwoods                     darkwoods
The Mountain Crags of Tarhyl      tarhylcrags
The Murk                          murk
The Runnyeye Citadel              runnyeye
The Rust                          rust
Tunnels of Lasanth                lasanth
Tur'Ruj                           turruj
Underhill                         underhill
Valley of Erimal                  erimal
Warpstone Caverns                 warpstone
Warrens                           warrens
Western Waste                     westwastes
Whisperling Forest                whisperling
Wyvernfang Coast                  wyvernfang
Yclist, The Veiled City           yclist[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]Azmaen, The Heart of Frost        pofrost
Cavern of the Deep One            powater
Plane of Earth                    poearth
Plane of Entropy                  poentropy
Plane of Nightmare                ponightmare
The Grand Anatheaum               polore
Towers of Agony                   potorment
Tower of Tarhyl                   towertarhyl[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]The Plaguelands                   (east, west)
Freeport                          (east, west, north)
The Badlands                      (west, east, north, south)
Newport                           (North, South, Catacombs)
Kaladin                           (North, South)
Athica                            (North, South)
Faydark                           (Greater, Lesser)[/FONT] 
[FONT=Courier New]Erudin Palace                     (Erudin, Palace)[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]The Wastes of Tarhyl              (Southern, Northern, Oasis)
Thurgadin                         (Thurgadin, Icewell Keep)[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]Halls of Mielech                  (Halls, Keep, Lair)[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]Kelethin                          (Part of Gfaydark)
Baldakan                          (Part of Prophets)[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreadlands:
Dreadlands, is now what the natives call the work lands. This wasn’t the case many years ago where it was a popular vacation land, the diverse climates cater to everyone. Very popular among the hunters, cave explorers and mountain climbers. Its rumored these lands are still used for beast hunting, from wild co'dair to some very large worms.

Dreadlands are conveniently connected to a thriving port in Prophets Landing where fresh volunteers are gathered to train in the magnificent Citadel of the Claw and slaves are traded to work the Blood Quarry. Some reports of odd activities are happening around the Citadel, missing or lost children remains seem to gather around this once mighty holy place.

Rumors have it that a small force of rebels having taken refuge in these lands to watch the Kaezulian activities.

Among the natives are Giants who are always looking for some good old entertainment of hunting a prized Rhino or slugging back a few barrels of brew. Also some Yeti snowmen that are very fond of their plants that contain some mysterious properties.

Be warned as a new comer, these lands aren't the friendliest. Its best to move in the shadow of darkness while traveling thru these parts or you just might find yourself being hunted or worse, volunteered to work the blood quarry.

*edit

Last edited:
The Heartland Plateau is a recently discovered new territory situated above the Godsfall waterfall in the Eastern Badlands. Due to the forested region's numerous natural resources, several groups have laid claim to the area in hopes of reaping its riches. The Silver Crown have legal claim to the Plateau's significant lumber and ore deposits, however the Blackscale Order have fiercely contested this, establishing a significant military presence on the Plateau and conducting raids on the Silver Crown camp.

Both groups have faced challenges from the natives as well. The goblin tribe that infests the northern caves have posed a significant threat to both groups by harrying their expeditions into the area's forests and disrupting mining operations. The area is also brimming with numerous dangerous animals as well constructs that seem to wander aimlessly. There has also been talk of dryads, guardians of the forest, present in the Plateau, however they seem to be naturally reclusive as neither the Silver Crown nor the Blackscale have had much in the way of interaction with them.

Perhaps the most promising feature of the Heartlands though, is the ruined temple in the Southwest. At first glance it seems to be filled with the same derelict constructs that roam the outer Plateau, however these constructs do not have the same erratic behavior as their fellows outside and clearly seem to be guarding something. The Council of Innovation, a group of tinkerers and visionaries have taken up residence in the tunnels inside this area, hoping to study the constructs for the betterment of Dalaya. Those who have spent time with the Council have returned with tales of a gargantuan idle construct and a lost city of the things deeper within. Such tales however are best regarded as mere fancy.

Last edited:
I'll claim Heartland Undercaverns now. In order to give the zone's history I'll need to include information from the books looted in the Undercaverns for the Main Quest. Are those spoilers ok?

That is fine - just do not talk about the quest itself.

Situated underneath the abandoned temple in the Heartland Plateau, the Heartland Undercaverns are the remnants of a once great city. Although its buildings have fallen into ruin, the clockwork guardians of the city remain as vigilant as ever. Not much is known of the city, however various books, tomes, and journals uncovered by adventurers delving into the ruins have helped us piece together a little about the fallen city and its prior inhabitants.

Numerous statues of Iksar found within the ruins indicate that they were the initial occupants of the area. What came of the Iksar colony is unknown. Presumably it was abandoned during the fall of the First Iksar Empire, although this is not certain. However, at some point, the area was settled by the High Elves who would go on to found Athica. At some point, the High Elves of the Undercaverns became fearful of the ever increasing intensity of the winds of magic.

In order to shield themselves from the influence of magic and sorcerors, the Elves began experimenting with creating a being that would nullify the effects of magic. Athica was their first attempt at this, however they seem to have been unsatisfied with the being's sentience and turned to mechanical efforts. The constructs that now populate the city as well as the Plateau above were the results of these experiments. The Elves seem to have been successful in their attempts, as adventurers coming from the ruins have reported that the guardians are able to counteract magic used against them. However, just as the Elves were mastering their work, they were struck by a strange wasting disease. Unfortunately we know little about the disease as our discovered records go blank shortly after its appearance.

Although the lure of a long-lost civilization shrouded in mystery might be highly attractive to would-be adventurers, those planning on traveling to the caverns should be wary. The metal guardians are still as formidable as ever, despite their age, and it is possible that the unknown wasting disease still lurks within the lifeless halls.

How is this? There's quite a bit of history with the zone and it's rather tied-in with other bits of lore, so I tried not to get too in-depth.

Its actually perfect. Yours have been very high quality so far.

Last edited:
I'll claim Freeport next. I'm assuming I should do the whole city as one entry?

KAS EDIT: Perfect, thanks

I'm not staff or anything, but the following zones should prolly be claimed at once:
  • Northern Badlands, Southern dlands, Eastern Badlands and Western Badlands as The Badlands.
  • Eastern Plaguelands and Western Plaguelands as The Plaguelands
  • North Waste, Oasis, South Waste as The Wastes of Tarhyl
  • Greater Faydark and Lesser Faydark as The Faydark
  • Mielech A, B, C as Halls of Mielech
  • Freeport as a whole
  • Nagthilian as a whole
  • Kaladim as a whole
  • Athica as a whole
  • Thurgadin and Icewell Keep as Thurgadin

The following things aren't zones, but could be description-worthy:
  • Kelethin
  • Baldakan

KAS EDIT: pretty much this.

Baldakan
Baldakan is the City founded by Baldakos the Betrayer and the Dark Elves that followed him into service of Kaezul after the destruction of Nagthilian in the year 70 BF. Because of an Edict of Kaezul that disallows any permanent Settlement of foreigners on Ikisith's soil it is located off shore in the bay of Prophets Landing.

Baldakan is one of the major Ports of the Empire. Due to the narrow-minded and highly paranoid demeanor of its inhabitants - duels to the death are a common thing to happen there - it isn't a hospitable place to me. The bright Traveler avoids going there.

Nagthilian
Nagthilian, located at the eastern edge of the Darkwood, was the home of the Dark Elves till it's destruction in the year 70 BF.

In the Year 70 BF, Baldakos the Betrayer unleashed a magical weapon on his own city, wiping out most of the Dark Elven race. Of the remaining Dark Elves, more than half chose to follow him into service of Kaezul.

Ever since that day, the Ruins of Nagthilian are haunted by the deadly Mist Baldakos unleashed. Rumors are that there are still treasures from Before the Fall to be found in the city, but only fools would try to obtain them.

Well it doesn't show up on any maps so it may not even qualify, but when I read this it made me think of how you never hear anything much about the Pocket Plane. I started not to post it in case it was not something you wanted, but what the heck, I wrote it anyway to amuse myself so why not? :)

The Pocket Plane

Very little is written about this area, and for good reason. Few seem to have ventured there, and most would claim it is no more than a myth. Indeed, those few who have been to this elusive plane are remarkably close-mouthed about the experience. While most adventurers are swift to brag of new places they have been, visitors to this haven of peace rarely (if ever) do so. The only reason I came to believe in its existence was that during my studies as a young paladin, I chose to write my thesis on the lesser known scrolls of the followers of various gods.

During this project I found the names of the same eleven merchants repeated in the works of disciples of Tarhyl, Althuna, Malath, and Shiritri. Strange names such as Acuci….oww…Ge’Wdd, and….ooohhhh oouch!!! Oh my, the curse is not a myth!!! I find I cannot write in any more detail without experiencing the most excruciating pain. This would explain why each name was written in a different hand on the lists. How terribly exciting, one more mystery solved! Suffice it to say that the fact that these wildly differing religions had the exact same list of names encouraged me to dig deeper.

I found that unlike other planes, admittance to the Pocket Plane has nothing whatsoever to do with whom you worship. From the basest evil cretin, to the most glowing of the goodly folk, all are hailed as allies by the very shopkeepers whose names started me upon this road. I have seen dark elf shadow knights baking meat pies next to human paladins making glass. Likewise it is not uncommon to see trolls carving arrow shafts and high elves crafting jewelry within arm’s reach of one another.

As you have no doubt realized by now, I did eventually discover the secret for myself. You shall have to as well, for I can say no more. Determined to complete this scroll, I tried to push through the pain. I awakened many hours later, rigid on the floor, the broken pieces of a quill still clutched in my hand.

I will end with a word of caution. Particularly if you are a religious sort, look further into this matter at your own risk. What information I found has led me to some very disturbing conclusions. Forgive me Althuna, but blasphemy though this will seem, I fear the gods have gods of their own. Who is this mysterious Do’na Tor and why does a sacrifice of 20 yurohs to him grant entrance to a plane where the gods of Dalaya themselves hold no dominion?

Matbar Mearowsson
Dwarf Paladin

KAS EDIT: Nice looking write up but, I'm pretty sure I don't care about this. Pocketplane is an oddball zone that really doesn't belong on the map.

Kings Pass
Being the southern Pass through the Central Mountains, Kings Pass was one of the economic centers of the Old World, guarded by the Stronghold of the High King.

The local economy started to decline in the year 94 BF, when the High King died in a mysterious accident, leaving no heirs, and a struggle for Power arose.

Things didn't start to look brigther for almost 2 decades, till in the year 70 BF a new High King was crowned. But even then, Kings pass only reached a shadow of its former glory, cause Freeport, the largest city of mankind, refused to aknowledge the High King and terminated all land trade through Kings Pass.

The End of Kings Pass came one year later, in the year 69 BF, when an army of renegade Dark Elfs led by Baldakos the Betrayer razed it, enslaved the residents and laied siege on the High Kings Stronghold. Over the following twenty years, the remains of the human population of Kings pass was decimated even more by slave labour and starvation. This gruesome situation did not change till the year 49 BF, when an iksar army came to reinforce the siege-laying Dark Elfes and the human population was massacred alltogether - as a food source for the iksars.

Today Kings Pass is only inhabited by the restless dead who were slain when High Keep finally succumbed to the besiging armys, and risen in an unholy ritual.

Last edited:
KAS EDIT: Nice looking write up but, I'm pretty sure I don't care about this. Pocketplane is an oddball zone that really doesn't belong on the map.

pocketplane is that little island north of ikisith that has no name...

KAS SAYS: no it isn't

I wasn't sure if there were plans to mention it somehow, though I can't figure how you'd put it on a map, so no big. Like I said, at least I amused myself :) Thanks for the input.

The Badlands are massive plains located east of Centaur hills and Newport. The bad river runs through them, sustaining the farm lands in the western portion, as well as providing a source of water for general use and fishing. In the east a road to the Gorge of the One-Eye, as well as a mountain pass to the Heartland plateau can be found. The southern most part of the badlands leads to Lake Starfall, a massive body of water. The city of Newport defends The Badlands, as they try to imperialistically expand, taking the western part of the badlands for their own farmsteads.

However, the Newport Guardsmen face many perils. Bandits inhabit the Badlands, robbing and murdering the passing caravans and travelers. The lands have been wracked by plague; a festering disease causing pox marks on the skin of what it infects. The infected become violent, attacking anything that comes near. It has over taken both the wildlife and humanoid populations leading to attacks on the Newport Guardsmen and Silvercrown stationed there, as well as the Kargyxx and Liodreth. The Liodreth themselves fiercely oppose the expansion of Newport, causing fighting in the southern part of the Badlands near and around their lair, known as Paw.

Adventurers need be weary; It is not a kind land, and earned it's name for a reason. Travelers should stick to the roads and be suspicious of anyone they meet; the threat of bandits is always looming.

Last edited:
I thought Slaariel's description for Prophet's Landing was pretty solid.

Prophet's Landing is part of the Ikisith: Secrets of the Razad release. When you come to Ikisith, this is where you end up. What things are here? A giant city of Baldakans! They look like dark elves but are probably like a differently-evolved subset of them. Other things that are here: spider women and spider men and spiders that are neither man nor woman. Scorpions. The ocean? Also a caves.

Last edited:
Plane of Fire, come for the weather, stay for the 13th best Practitioner of Fire HA HA! And fire related spells!

Er ya. For organizational help reasons, I've added every live zone that should be needed to the first post. Kas/Wold can edit it with 'taken' and 'complete' to give this some semblance of organization.

Still working on it, need to add in a few more dates

First Ruins
First Ruins was originally a beautiful mining city called Eloh’Eht, an archaic erudite translation for “Miner’s Fortune”. Its foundation began when dwarven miners were contracted by the Erudites of Erimal to dig deep a mine shaft inside the mineral rich extinct volcano range, known as the Slagstone Reach, for the rare ore known as Deepmetal. Shortly after establishing a short tunnel, the dwarves and Erudites were surprised to find a vast cavern hollowed out under the mountain, and began to build the area into the prosperous mining city. The records of the city were recovered by expeditions to the library deep into the heart of the war torn city, along with what records the Seekers recovered after the ransacking of abandoned Erimal by the troops of Kaezul.

For 322 years the citizens mined and built their city in peace under the rule of the Erudite Council of Magicks, attracting a vast number of different races to the wealthy fortunes of mining. Most notably, a large group of Vah set up here, lending their great strength and superior low light vision to move the heavy ore up out of the mines and to the smithers. When news spread of the widespread outbreak of war, the stubborn dwarves, peacefully content in the safety of the deep cavern, and the foolish erudite aristocrats and council members believed their city impenetrable, even to go as far as demanding that all inhabitants on the isle of Erud seek refuge inside the vast cavern.

When Kaezul’s army began to lay siege to the isle of Erudin, the inhabitants of Erimal fled their defenseless city, with most seeking refuge here. Only a group of the cities inhabitants and a handful of those from Erimal, lead by Arch Convoker Fenixa Everborne, decided the coastal city of Erudin a better fortress than Eloh’Eht, and the rest barricaded behind the subterranean castle walls, believing it to be far safer than the exposed seaport. Carrying only a small collection of books, Fenixa Everborne’s flight became a legend for established smithers across Dalaya following the reconstruction, as she carried with her the only surviving copy of the forging of rare Deepmetal armor, the city’s top trade secret. Sadly, No records have yet been recovered of the forging of Deepmetal weaponry.

Soon after making their beach landing in the Mistwoods, Kaezulian shock troops, along with the vile necromancer overseers were the first to fight the Erudian defenders. The souls of the defenders were twisted back to life by the necromancers’ dark magic, painting a grim fate for all the inhabitants. Unfortunately, while the dwarves dug deeper into the mine to fuel the defense of Eloh’Eht, they uncovered a portal long since forgotten to the realm of Tarhyl. To keep the war from spilling over into his realm, Tarhyl sent his minions through the portal, slaughtering the Dwarven miners as fire, smoke, and brimstone choked and burned up the lower caverns. Stuck between deadly molten rock and hard steel, the hopeless Erudite were finally overran by the kaezulians.

Those who survived the invasion were tortured and mutated by Kaezulian mages and necromancers, transformed and perverted forever into abominations designed to combat the minions of Tarhyl, hoping to claim the mine in Kaezul’s name. With the sudden recall of troops back to Ikisith, the abominations, facing extinction to the hands of Tarhyl’s minions without the backing of their overseer’s, and abandoned by the gods of good, struck a deal with Sivyana, pledging their loyalty in exchange for their lives. Sivyana sent an Emissary to Tarhyl, who having no real use of the cavern, divided the city under the stipulation that Sivyana’s minions be a buffer against any intruders.

Today, First Ruins is a dangerous dungeon. The ghosts of the erudite defenders guard the entrance, while Sivyana’s and Tarhyl’s minions roam the mines for intruder. It is unknown what lies deeper down the dark mine. Many artifacts still remain, locked away, waiting to be recovered, and many more await to be discovered.

Last edited:
Plane of Fire, come for the weather, stay for the 13th best Practitioner of Fire HA HA! And fire related spells!

Er ya. For organizational help reasons, I've added every live zone that should be needed to the first post. Kas/Wold can edit it with 'taken' and 'complete' to give this some semblance of organization.
Please remove:
Code:
Catacombs of Elthannar            catacombs
East Badlands                     ebadlands
East Freeport                     freporte
East Plaguelands                  eplaguelands
Emberflow Caverns                 emberflow
Erudin Palace                     erudnint
Hate's Fury, The Scorned Maiden   hatesfury
Icewell Keep                      thurgadinb
Mielech's Lair                    mielechc
Ruins of Nagthilian A             nagthiliana
Ruins of Nagthilian B             nagthilianb
Ruins of Nagthilian C             nagthilianc
Newport Sewers                    ncat
North Badlands                    nbadlands
North Freeport                    freportn
North Kaladim                     kaladimb
North Newport                     northnport
Northern Athica                   athicab
Northern Waste of Tarhyl          northwaste
Oggok Mines                       oggmines
Shar Vahl                         sharvahl
South Badlands                    sbadlands
South Kaladim                     kaladima
South Newport                     southnport
Southern Athica                   athicaa
Southern Wastes of Tarhyl         southwaste
Thazeran's Tower                  thaztower
The Abyss                         abyss
The Deepshade                     thedeep
The Oasis                         oasis
West Badlands                     wbadlands
West Freeport                     freportw
West Plaguelands                  plaguelands

Please add:
Code:
Azmaen, The Heart of Frost                   pofrost
Cavern of the Deep One                  powater
Plane of Earth                 poearth
Plane of Entropy                   poentropy
Plane of Nightmare                   ponightmare
The Grand Anatheaum                 polore
Towers of Agony                   potorment
Tower of Tarhyl                 towertarhyl

Also add:
  • Northern Badlands, Southern dlands, Eastern Badlands and Western Badlands as The Badlands.
  • Eastern Plaguelands and Western Plaguelands as The Plaguelands
  • North Waste, Oasis, South Waste as The Wastes of Tarhyl
  • Greater Faydark and Lesser Faydark as The Faydark
  • Mielech A, B, C as Halls of Mielech
  • Freeport as a whole
  • Nagthilian as a whole
  • Kaladim as a whole
  • Athica as a whole
  • Thurgadin and Icewell Keep as Thurgadin
  • Kelethin
  • Baldakan

I'm fairly positive we don't want the planes for this project, though someone in the know can correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom