windows 7

Vylar Stonefist

Dalayan Beginner
i got this given to me when i tryed to play

the instruction at 0x1004f31f referenced memory at 0x00000000. the memory could not be read

what does this mean? is there a way i can play?

got quad core pros and a 260 vid card

sometimes I get memory error messages like that (mostly if I do its when I am trying to log in). do you get this problem all the time or just randomly? I always thought it was a OS problem but it never happened to me often enough for me to bother looking into it.

I originally installed my copy of EQ Titanium on Windows XP. When I built my new comp a month or two ago I copied the entire folder onto an external HD and pasted it onto my new HD with windows 7 installed.

Have had zero problems. idk :(

I've gotten this error a few times. Try running the game with EQW. I recall that I got this error when I tried to run in full screen mode.

This is a non specific error which can be caused by any number of issues

Recommend in order:

Set to XP compatibility mode
Setting all defaults to simpest settings
Try changing screen resolution
Repatch

Uninstalling and deleting or renaming any directories left and total reinstall

It's most likely not a memory or hardware error unless you are having problems with other programmes

can also get it when u log on when someone else is using your toon

I had this

i got this given to me when i tryed to play

the instruction at 0x1004f31f referenced memory at 0x00000000. the memory could not be read

what does this mean? is there a way i can play?

got quad core pros and a 260 vid card

I had this problem on my laptop. What it turned out to be for me was I was trying to play at a resolution higher than my laptop supported. Try changing to a lower resolution at setup and make sure you don't go above what your card supports when you get in game and set the display resolution.

I had this problem on my laptop. What it turned out to be for me was I was trying to play at a resolution higher than my laptop supported. Try changing to a lower resolution at setup and make sure you don't go above what your card supports when you get in game and set the display resolution.

Had this problem on my laptop (Vista) and the lower resolution fixed it for me.

This is a non specific error which can be caused by any number of issues

Recommend in order:

Set to XP compatibility mode
Setting all defaults to simpest settings
Try changing screen resolution
Repatch

Uninstalling and deleting or renaming any directories left and total reinstall

It's most likely not a memory or hardware error unless you are having problems with other programmes

can also get it when u log on when someone else is using your toon

Why would you do the more drastic shit first.

I had the same problems described here.

1) Repatch - fixed it for me
2) do other shit

always do the easiest/least obtrusive shit first

Back
Top Bottom