Silver Crown maping northern dalaya quest

Tegerin

Dalayan Beginner
I believe this quest is broken; i believe ive done everything im supposed to do.
i talked to jildo, he gave me parchments, i went to all 4 locations in 2 of the zones, got 4 messages saying ive scouted the area in each zone and did not recieve the "Map of (zone)" still have all 4 blank parchments.

any ideas or is this quest bugged? i tried to research this quest on the forums. seems its had a lot of problems over the years

Which character are you doing this on? I don't see any of the relevant flags on Tegerin.

Edit - Looks like Xion. Doing a couple tests, will get back to you.

Last edited:
I just got it to work properly in Wyvernfang, one of the zones you have done. Need to see what you're doing to see what is going wrong. Petition sometime in game and reference this thread.

Wow that was really quick, thank you. yea the other zone i tried was Great Divide. ill try to petition in game when i can.

So i just got flagged for the other 2 zones. EW and frostthorn. No maps though just to let ya know.

So i just got flagged for the other 2 zones. EW and frostthorn. No maps though just to let ya know.

When you say flagged, what do you mean? You went to all four spots? DId you get a message that said "You have completed your map of Zone" ?

yes. i made sure i got 4 messages in each of the other zones. but i could not get the You have completed your map of the zone.

however i did get the maps for Wyvernfang and GreatDivide. all i had to do was revisit one of the spots and it gave me a map.

yes. i made sure i got 4 messages in each of the other zones. but i could not get the You have completed your map of the zone.

however i did get the maps for Wyvernfang and GreatDivide. all i had to do was revisit one of the spots and it gave me a map.

Did you try that in EW and Frosthorn?

Back
Top Bottom