Contest results and details on NEXT ONE!

cats74

Dalayan Adventurer
Well, the contest went a bit how I expected. We didn't get allot of players this time around. But in a way that's a good thing, as everyone got a prize!
We are already in the planning stage of our next contest, and are considering holding it in 2 weeks. Allot will depend on the amount of stuff we can farm, and the amount of stuff we get donated. We are always looking for donations, and part of Moontree policy is to give everything we receive away, unless we are told we can use it for guild members. This means we don't pick over what you send us and keep what we like, we give it all away. In addition, all donations are anonymous, unless the donor specifies otherwise. We do this to protect donors from spam asking for free stuff. But if you wish to be mentioned, or don't care either way, you can let me know. In any event items can be sent to either of my 2 main characters (Apleh or Pefla) as well a to our 2 bankers, (Malachia and Malachib.) I am the only one in the guild that has access to any of those 4 characters. If you send to a banker, please send me a tell, or a private message on here, so I can be sure to log into him and get the items before they are returned.

Okay, enough blabbing and asking for donations (but they are always appreciated) Lets post some details:

Our Grand Prize winner was Alendra. She received 1,000pp, donated to Moontree to give away, as well as some not to bad items, including a Glistening Wasp Stinger. Congratz Alendra!

Scosah won our prize for intelligence casters. He was lucky enough to receive a Robe of Woven Fog, Chamberlain's leggings, among other things.

Zeceem won the wisdom caster prize. It included 2 Platinum Black Sapphire earnings, leggings of the devotee, as well as other wonderful items!

Gravien won our prize for the melee classes. Gosh, I can't even remember the things we sent him!

Erinanne competed alongside with everyone else, and since we had so few entrants, was offered a participation prize! I hope to see you at our next event!

And I hope to see you all at our next event! Oh, and p.s. If you think you may be Moontree material, come visit our board at Moontree.niceboard.net We are always looking for new people!

Now the borring stuff:
This event, and all future events are Moontree guild events, and are not affiliated with SoD staff in any way. Any questions, comments or concerns should be addressed to Moontree Helpmaster Apleh.

Back
Top Bottom