Where are things to go from here?

I was told that after Custo it only gets more difficult and I think we may struggle but that may be underselling CW as many of the people in it do know how to push buttons and I have been impressed with our ability to devise strats especially on the changes in Spires and Tur Ruj.

nothing is very hard as long as your raid consists of people that are able to read and react to situations before falling asleep. especially since all the strats for these mobs are floating around now.

fwf got server first kills of sharn ree, rujik, taesh, and blazewind in a span of just about 2 months over 1.5 years ago. three of the four still haven' t been killed by anyone else. people just need to not mind wiping to learn something and you will learn it fast.

also 95% of spires/turruj is fluff content already.

Or they keep filling key slots from other lower guilds such as fwf did with goons. Prophecy, companions, seven virtues and potentially SB are not that far behind that it would be too detrimental to try and catch them up to speed.

fwf got server first kills of sharn ree, rujik, taesh, and blazewind in a span of just about 2 months over 1.5 years ago. three of the four still haven' t been killed by anyone else. people just need to not mind wiping to learn something and you will learn it fast.

If my personal (read: not staff) logs are correct:

Sharn`Ree, Blood's Justice dead June 28th 2011
Warchief Rujik Moktar dead August 14th 2011
Taeshlin, the Fallen Guardian dead september 26th 2011
Blazewind dead October 24th 2011

Back
Top Bottom